Sois Belge et Jongle
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Sois Belge et Jongle

Forum Communautaire Belge de Jonglerie

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

[Danse] "Don't be a coconut..." Impro workshop in brussels

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Kim

[Danse] "Don't be a coconut..." Impro workshop in brussels Empty
MessageSujet: [Danse] "Don't be a coconut..." Impro workshop in brussels   [Danse] "Don't be a coconut..." Impro workshop in brussels Icon_minitimeMar 27 Juil - 12:41

Salut les belges!
un ami danseur de bruxelles m'a transmis cette proposition d'atelier, ça pourra peut-être vous intéresser. C'est pas très cher et ça a l'air bien fun. Je serai en allemagne à ce moment là, je pourrai pas en profiter Sad

Si vous y allez, vous me raconterez Smile
Une bise
Kim

Mes chèr(e)s Ami(e)s

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, wherever you might be... .

I am sending you a little email regarding the Impro workshop that Peter Savel and myself will be giving from the 9th til the 13th of AUGUST 2010 in BRUSSELS, untitled "DONT BE A COCONUT" (quite explicite I hope). This will be part of a research that he and I started a couple of years ago on improvisation, body language and performance and that we are now developping under the collective Body Talker founded by theatre director and filmaker Juliane V Crailsheim, that we have joined recently.

It will happen every morning from 9.30am til 00.30pm (de 9h30 à midi 30 pour les non anglophones) at Studio Mutin near Botanique.
Everyone is invited to join: dancers, musicians, actors, photographers, filmakers, sculptors, painters, journalits, shiatsu masseurs, intellectual thinkers (intermediate level only), east european rebels, spanish clarinette players, theatre directors daters, dordogne cooks, mixed couples (spanglish are welcomed), suckers, early drunks (yet able to focus), julie delpy lovers, (mediocre) comedians, scandinavians, etc.
and of course, for everyone who want to go nuts (in an orderly, structured, delimited fashion) before 10am.

We will propose
1) a warm up/relaxation/minimalisticmoving/intense breathing/internal focus followed by
2) games (yeah)/exercices(humhum) involving music/rythm/logic (don't worry, it will be ok)/groupconscience/movement qualities/space/letting go of fear of judgment/listing all the possibilities/range of your body
3) structured impro tasks leading to performance: body/music, music/space, your body/another body/several bodies, narrative/abstract, performer/audience.

If you wish to join, please contact either Peter Savel or myself so we can write you down on our very non exclusive list.
The cost of the workshop is 40 euros for the whole week or 10euros per class.
peterko3s@gmail.com
+421 904 442 588
+32 486 547 860

julia@arbey.net or arbeyju@yahoo.fr
+32 488473906

Many kisses to all of you
Hope to see you soon

Ps: if you wish to mix work and pleasure (waffles degustation, just to name one of the may exquisite pleasures that this city offers), we can also find you accomodation for the week.
besos

Julia Arbey
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
gumop

gumop

[Danse] "Don't be a coconut..." Impro workshop in brussels Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Danse] "Don't be a coconut..." Impro workshop in brussels   [Danse] "Don't be a coconut..." Impro workshop in brussels Icon_minitimeMer 4 Aoû - 23:39

Merci fieu. J'irai probablement.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Danse] "Don't be a coconut..." Impro workshop in brussels
Page 1 sur 1